Too Much, Not Enough

 


I keep starting posts and then deleting them. I want to just pull the covers over my head. So much news, so much of it bad, just keeps pouring in, and I don't have the stamina to process it all. So here, have a pretty picture of clue #1 of the Sharon Show MKAL. Phew. Better?

Not really, I know. 

My crafting has been a comfort, at least. Even when I'm mired in pain and fatigue, when all I can do is dream about it and watch YouTube videos of other people's makes. It helps. It all helps. Browsing patterns, petting stash, participating in (or just reading) online crafty conversations. These are my touchstones, assuring me that the world I know is still here. 

What seems to fall away is my writing. But that, too, is still here. Inspiration will speak and I'll dive into the flow again. I just need to be patient.

What are your touchstones? I hope they're keeping you steady.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Casting

Grellow

Tubing