Not Much

I feel stuck. My body lies under the leaden blanket of fatigue, so thick that even the gorgeous bright day doesn’t quite penetrate. I want to be inspired to write. I want to be inspired to create. But the house is cluttered and my body won’t cooperate and I just. can’t. think.  


It really is a beautiful day. The sun is shining, the wind blows gentle and brisk, and the air is washed clean from yesterday’s storm. The temperature has dropped about twenty degrees, too, which helps tremendously. It’s really an ideal day. The kind you get in late August, promising that Fall is just around the corner. I noticed some tiny patches of leaves starting to change yesterday. It’s exciting. 


I guess I’ll just resolve to enjoy the day, any way I can. Probably from the comfort of my patio. Doing...not much. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Casting

Grellow

Tubing