When I Last Posted...


I was writing a knitting blog. I wasn't talking about, well, so much. Like the fact that I had just survived cancer. Or that the chemo and radiation had left me with fibromyalgia, which in turn left me barely able to drag myself through the week. I didn't know then that I also had rheumatoid arthritis. The world didn't seem so dangerous. I was still working. I still had a "face" I wanted to maintain.

I want to be more honest now. This blog will still be about knitting, because I am a knitter, even if I can't do it as much as I would like. There will also be some crochet, some sewing, some news about writing. And I'm going to write about my health, at least occasionally. Because it's something that I struggle with every day. It's part of me. And it's invisible, for the most part. So the only way anyone knows anything is wrong is if I say something. 

So this is me, saying something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Casting

Grellow

Innisfree